Stout Brothers Co., Inc. ("Stout") welcomes you to www.estout.com (the "Site"). Stout is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of its users. Any information collected about you is for our internal use only and will not willfully be sold, traded, rented, disclosed or made available to any third party for unsolicited marketing purposes.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for name, account number, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Stout may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. The information collected is intended to gain a better understanding to better service you.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Stout may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how you use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to send information and updates pertaining to your order, products or company news. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password and transaction information.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive to users under the age of 18. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 18.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Subject to credit review we offer net 30 days, pro-forma and COD terms. We also accept VISA and MasterCard at the time of purchase. Unpaid balances beyond invoice due date are subject to 1.5% per month finance charge (annual interest rate is equal to 18%).
All merchandise is sold F.O.B. warehouse.
Order are shipped UPS Ground unless stated otherwise at time of order. Oversized shipments are subject to UPS's standard additional handling charge.
Expedited Shipments are available upon request at an additional charge.
Orders are accepted in 1/4 yard increments with a 1 yard minimum.
Stout Brothers is a custom cut-order house and no returns are accepted without prior approval, nor more than 30 days after receipt of merchandise.
Merchandise returned without fault of vendor & with prior approval will be assessed a restocking fee of 20% in addition to all shipping costs. The minimum restocking fee is $25.00.
Claims will not be accepted for:
-merchandise after it has been cut or processed.
-custom orders and/or special order merchandise.
-shrinkage or stretching less than 3%.
Memorandum samples, representing a full repeat, are available upon request for all textiles except leather and tiebacks/tassels. Any sample not returned within 30 days will be charged to your account. The return date for memo samples may be extended upon request. Dye lots may vary; if exact color is required, please request a cutting from present stock for approval.
Fabric and Trimmings: Stout Brothers Co., Inc. does not make any guarantee as to wearability because the life expectancy of a fabric will vary according to use. The best available dyes are used but none are completely immune to fading. Consequently, our products are not guaranteed against color fading as a result of exposure to sunlight or atmospheric conditions.
Drapery Hardware: Stout Brothers Co., Inc. does not make any guarantee as to wearability because the life expectancy of hardware will vary according to use. The best available finishes are used but none are completely immune to fading. Consequently, our products are not guaranteed against color fading as a result of exposure to sunlight or atmospheric conditions
No fabrics are totally dimensionally stable. Climatic conditions and humidity in the environment may cause a fabric to contract or expand after installation (dampness will cause fabrics to stretch and dryness will cause shrinking). It is reasonable to expect as much as a 3% change in any drapery length (in a 3 yard length, this would amount to 3 inches up or down under various conditions). Fabrics installed over or near heating and cooling vents may react to a much higher degree. Generous hems should be used to permit later adjustments.
In accordance with the Flammable Fabrics Act as amended on May 4, 1967, the merchandise included in the price list is not intended for use in the manufacturing of wearing apparel.
The application of after-market fabric treatments other than those specified by the manufacturer can cause weave, color, or stability to change and adversely affect the fabric. The use of such treatments are not recommended by Stout Brothers Co., Inc. and become the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Where deliveries are to be made to third parties (workrooms, curtain makers, upholsterers, etc.) we suggest you send a cutting to enable them to verify the goods when received.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO MARKET CONDITIONS
Hello, and thank you for your interest in reselling our products online.
In order to offer our proucts to both interior designers and online retail companies, we limit the products that are eligable to be offered through online retail stores. For example, new products (less than a year old) are not eligbel to be sold online. Another example of ineligible products would be any Marcus William, Bassett McNab, or Art of Color branded products. To make things easier for you, we have created an appoved list of products that you can resell online (link below). This downloadable list will also contain all pertaninat information for each product and is updated nightly. Any product not listed is considered ineligible and may not be resold online.
Please be sure to read our Minimum Advertised Price Policy first, as this will help answer any questions regarding pricing.
Effective January 1, 2020, a Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) on all Stout Brothers Co, Inc. (“SB”) products will be in effect. This MAP policy was created to maintain a fair business environment for SB’s Authorized Retailers, to ensure that SB products are properly promoted and to preserve SB’s strong reputation for providing customers with high value products.
SB PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO MAP Marcus William, Bassett McNab and The Art of Color branded products are not permitted to be sold online without written approval from SB.
SB products subject to this MAP are Stout branded products. All Authorized Retailers are responsible for being aware of the then-current MAP and minimum advertised prices established by SB.
SB products identified by SB on any of our websites as “DISCONTINUED” or “CLOSEOUT”, regardless of the brand name under which such products are advertised, are not subject to this MAP.
The MAP for SB products is established by SB and may be adjusted by SB in its sole discretion at any time. The minimum advertised price for SB products subject to this MAP are as follows:
- Non-Exclusive SB branded products shall be no more than a 25% reduction from the SB suggested retail price of 2 times stated wholesale.
- Exclusive SB branded products shall be the SB suggested retail price of 2 times stated wholesale.
The MAP applies to all forms of advertisements of SB products in any and all media, including, but not limited to:
- flyers, posters, coupons (excluding coupons available only on your website for use at customer checkout), mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, public signage, search engine advertising, automated response pricing e-mails, SMS or other phone/electronic text messages, search engine optimization, banners, pop-ups or pop-up under ads, price comparison sites, auction functions or websites, shopping websites, shopping feed and portal sites, online display advertising, or similar electronic media, including advertisements and marketing by affiliates.
- If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
- The MAP does not apply after an item is added to a customer’s “shopping cart” on a website as long as such “shopping cart” technology does not permit any below minimum advertised pricing to be displayed as a search engine result or otherwise revealed to the public.
- SB products shall not be sold or offered for sale on or through any internet auction website or reserve price auction website (including but not limited to EBay® or Amazon®) and shall not be sold through any advertising referral unless authorized by SB.
- The MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer in any format.
- The minimum advertised price applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer.
- The MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All Authorized Retailers may offer SB products at any price equal to or in excess of the MAP.
- The MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any Authorized Retailer to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not less than the MAP.
Authorized Retailers who intentionally or repeatedly fail to follow the MAP may face one or more of the following sanctions:
- Suspension of shipments, including but not limited to drop-shipping of products subject to this MAP.
- Suspension of accepting orders for products subject to this MAP.
- Suspension of discounts for products subject to this MAP.
This is a unilateral policy, not an agreement and the MAP does not restrict in any way the price at which you choose to sell any SB products. By purchasing products subject to this MAP, the Authorized Retailer is indicating its understanding of this MAP and its willingness to abide by its terms and conditions. SB will not discuss any conditions of acceptance related to this MAP, as it will not be altered for any Authorized Retailer.
If you have any questions regarding this MAP, please send them in writing to: Stout Brothers Co., Inc., 3050 Trewigtown Rd, Colmar, PA 18915, Attention: MAP Administrator.